Maybe you had a ghost experience yourself. Perhaps you are also skeptical whether there is a ghost at all. In any case, you are interested in spiritual experiences. It’s an exciting experience. Even if millions of people on earth have had a spiritual experience themselves, only a minority of people are likely to have entered into a dialogue with the Creator.
The following ghost experiences can be systematically distinguished:
- Positive energy within the body (e.g. anointing or enlightenment)
- Negative energy within the body (creates severe pain)
- Positive energy outside the body
- Negative energy outside the body
- Hallucinations (optics, acoustics, olfactory, haptic and gustatory)
- Voice of the Creator in the brain
- Voice through your own mouth (e.g. speaking in tongues) and voice through the mouth of others (e.g. speaking in tongues)
- Controlling one’s own body and controlling other bodies
- Voice appearing to enter the brain through the ears (acoustic hallucination)
Since the Creator has neither angels nor spirits to keep him company, you can assume that he acted himself in each case and he played all possible roles: Jesus, Allah, Saten, dead souls, angels, etc.
The spirit is completely alone in the universe and has only creation as its counterpart, but it will not be lonely for that reason. There are so many people and the spirit even enjoys animals.
Here at ENDENER.COM you can find out more about the old creator “true Satan” and the new creator “Jesus Christ”.
What kind of ghost experiences did you have? Write it in the comments!